Service Includes the Following:
1. Paperwork Proofreading (Your receipts, purchase of cart, and accessories for Golf Cart to LSV conversion etc.)
2. Pre-cart inspection (Ensuring all accessories needed and required by state are on vehicle) if not guidance is provided on what is required and where you can obtain the required add-ons
3. State DMV Required Paperwork (All forms needed to process conversion are filled out by us and submitted on your behalf)
4. Weight Slip (Transportation to Facility for Weight Slip as required by FLHSMV for LSV Conversion)
5. DMV Inspection (We provide the transportation of golf cart to the DMV for Inspection.)
6. Transportation and Delivery (We provide all transportation during the process of the LSV Conversion) We pickup cart from home, business, and/or cart dealer etc. and deliver back to clients desired location.
7. Time Saved = Priceless (This is the Big one! I have talked to so many people that wished they would have known about us and our service. They said it took them weeks and months to get it right.)
8. Peace of Mind knowing that you are in good hands. I have been offering this service for 3 years. I will take great care of you and your cart. street legal golf carts street legal golf carts titles
. Registration and Tag We can deliver your LSV conversion back to you with registration and license plate.
1. Process goes as follows.
2. After cart has been Inspected by a certified agent at the DMV, I will notify you of the Vin # that they assigned, usually via Picture Text or Email.
3. You then, Reach out to your Insurance agent inform them of the VIN # that was assigned.
4. Send me a copy of Florida Insurance Card via email or picture text. A preliminary contact with Insurance Agent before I go to DMV will Definitely help streamline this process as all they have to do is switch from Cart Serial number to State Supplied VIN# that starts with FLA#######
Before a License Plate and registration will be issued, you must have Florida Insurance
Invoices and Receipts
I will need all invoices and receipts of purchase of cart and accessory add-ons to complete LSV Conversion process. Assistance is available to search down receipts and invoices if you do not have the copies.
Copy of Drivers license
If you do not have a Florida Drivers License, additional proof of permanent residency is required. Usually supplied by the listing from your current property appraisers website..
Signed Original Power of Attorney This is a form required by the State of Florida FLHSMV to grant me permission to take your golf cart to the DMV and acquire a Title in your name, business or entity.
Copy of Insurance Card
If we are getting your Registration and plates for you an insurance card is required for this service.